- Plasma gun LAVOPLAS (Fraunhofer FEP)
Hollow cathode high density plasma source for ultra high rate PVD, CVD & etching
It can be used for plasma CVD as well as for plasma-activated deposition and plasma etching when a high flux of ions is required. This can be used also as the linear plasma source by placing them in-line, which is suitable for R2R process.
Experience in max. width: 2.8m, Beam current:100~200A/gun, Deposition rate: 100 times of that of sputtering.
- Flexible OLED lighting (Fraunhfoer FEP)
Transparent & flexible OLED lighting made by R2R process using POLO high barrier film
- Transparent & flexible OLED lighting was realized as a roll of 30cm width
- POLO high barrier film was used as the substrate
- Low molecule organic materials were deposited by R2R vacuum evaporation
- RM cathode of FEP was used for thin film Al2O3 encapusulation
- R2R wet coating was used for patterning by insulating layer formation.
- Perfect encapsulation was done by using R2R lamination system
- High-barrier film (Fraunhofer POLO)
Transparent high-barrier film for organic electronics made by roll-to-roll pilot production line
Transparent inorganic barrier layers are deposited by using reactive dual magnetron sputtering and sol-gel coating in a roll-to-roll pilot plant.
- Substrate material: PET(Melinex 400CW, 75nano-m)
- WVTR at 38DegreesC/ 90% r.h.: 4x10-4g/(m2d)
- OTR at 23DegreesC/0% r.h.:<5x10-3cm3/(m2d bar)(below measurement limit)
- VLT(spectrum adaptable to application): 82%
- Roll width max 460mm, length max 500m