The 73rd Tokai Seminar on Functional Materials
Date & Time : February 5, 2009, 14:00-19:00
Venue : Actcity Hamamatsu, Seminar & Exchange Center, Room 51
Dr. Koichi SUZUKI, our International Representative of Fraunhofer FEP and the president of SurFtech Transnational Co., Ltd., will take part in the 73rd seminar on Functional Materials with topics about "pulse sputtering" and "pulse PE-CVD technology" in Hamamatsu.
1. Applied research institutes in Europe
2. Introduction of Fraunhofer FEP
3. The pulse sputtering technology and related Fraunhofer FEP technologies
4. The pulse PE-CVD technology of Fraunhofer FEP
5. The high barrier film for flexible devices
6. How to work with european research institutes as an outsourcing partner on new technologies
*The Seminar will be held in Japanese.
For application and/or further information please contact Mr. INAGAKI (Tel. & Fax. 053-454-2703, E-Mail: CBL06881@nifty.com).